Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Nate and I spent quiet time at home last night. I made spaghetti & meatballs for dinner. We watched TMZ while we ate... that show cracks me up. Some of the things they catch celebrities doing, it is hysterical.
I just about finished up my crochet hook holder last night... until I ran out of yarn just finishing up the button tab closure. Oh well, I'll just finish it with another yarn.
Monday, September 22, 2008
I also worked on my crochet needle holder. This is much smoother to work on. I only have about 25% left to finish it up. I love the yarn... very cute!
The Steelers had a rough game yesterday. Hopefully they'll be back to winning next week.
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Today is National Talk Like a Pirate Day!
My dear friend, Angela will be soo excited as we have a long standing group argument over the whole Pirates vs. Ninjas debaucle. She says Pirates and her boyfriend says Ninjas. Oh the humanity!
There is no denying it. Pho is the ultimate hangover cure. A HUGE bowl of soup does the body good when you feel like it is going to disown you for whatever it was that you put it through last night.
I like mine with about a gallon or sriracha in it. Mmmmmmmm... *drool*
Friday, September 12, 2008
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Friday, September 5, 2008
- Link to the person who tagged me
- Mention the rules
- Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about myself
- Tag 6 other bloggers by linking to them
- Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they’ve been tagged
- I have hot coffee, but I LOVE ice coffee.
- I love nothing more than a comfy couch, a blanket, knitting, and a movie.
- I can answer 95% of any movie question ever asked to me.
- "Bitches" is a term of endearment in our group of friends.
- I was brought on to my job to do marketing, but I am sitting at the front desk... doing nothing marketing related.
- I have 5 tattoos and want more.